I just finished my last final exam of the summer semester, and therefore, I'm officially 3/4 of the way done with my degree. I know that's supposed to sound a lot, but honestly, December seems like a million years away. It's interesting how time passes at the same speed, but some days it feels so much slower or faster.
I have a short break until the day after Labor Day when I'll start my final semester. I'm only taking two classes along with my clinicals, but I have a feeling they will be 2 of the hardest because of the content and professors I have next semester. On top of that, it's time to start studying specifically for my nursing board exam, called the NCLEX. My goal is to take it in late January. I should be studying several hours a day from now until then on top of my regular homework.
There is when I ask for help. I could use your help in 2 ways: prayer and accountability. I have a feeling I'm going to find it difficult to study for a test I know is 5 months away, so I think knowing people are going to ask me how my studying is going will light a fire under me! If you're willing, let me know, and I'd love to keep you updated on the specifics of how things are going and give you more info on how to pray and keep me accountable to study for my boards.
Thank you for all your support, encouragement and prayers over the past year!
Your dad and I are behind and beside you all the way to the finish line and beyond. So proud of you. My pom-poms are waving like crazy.
ReplyDelete