Wednesday: class from 3pm-9pm
Thursday: In-class nursing boards review 8:00am-5:00pm, study until bedtime
Friday: In-class nursing boards review 8:00am-5:00pm, study until bedtime
Weekend: study like mad!!
Monday: In-class nursing boards review 8:00am-5:00pm, study until bedtime
Tuesday: In-class nursing boards review 8:00am-5:00pm, study until bedtime
Wednesday: 3:00pm-6:30pm 3 tests and a lecture; study until bedtime
Thursday: 3:00-6:30 my last regular nursing test!!, study until bedtime
Weekend: study like mad!
Monday: Take my final exam!!!
Sorry, I just read through that, and it's kind of boring, and you probably don't care. I'm too tired to delete it. And...you already read it, so it's too late to get that time back.
Good news:
1. I've finished my graduation paperwork
2. I have my graduation outfit ready to go (all white. yuck!)
3. My graduation party is in swing
4. Clinicals are done!
5. No matter how terrible the next 2 weeks are, when it's done, I'll be done! (Assuming I graduate!)

I'll throw you a life jacket!
ReplyDelete